Apple notes that even with the new technology, it does not solve all the errors and problems the Apple Watch can have. With that, Apple still recommends users to bring their Apple Watches to an Apple Store for repair after the firmware fix in the iPhone has been unsuccessful. The program will detect and show some basic info about your device. Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the “Download” button to download the firmware that matches your device. Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone. Plus, your iPhone needs to be connected to Wi-Fi with Bluetooth turned on, and the iPhone needs to be unlocked. The Apple Watch needs to be on its charger.
As a result, the iPhone is stuck in a restart loop. Your SIM card connects the iPhone to the wireless carrier; hence, the best way to troubleshoot the iPhone keeps restarting issue is removing SIM card.
- In any circumstances that a user’s Apple Watch is encountering a problem, an alert will appear on a user’s iPhone prompting to restore the Apple Watch to its previous state.
- Software updates have the potential to repair iPhone issues.
- Bootloader did not respond to bootloader setup.
- You are about to flash your iPhone firmware with iTunes, but the installation just fails.
- Before we go any further, you may want to know why iPhone black screen won’t turn on.
In case the iPhone restart loop couldn’t be fixed, you can choose to recover important iPhone data. Is your Lenovo laptop stuck on Lenovo screen? How can you fix the issue if your Lenovo won’t boot? Go to find solutions from this post now.
Please choose a backup file based on the backup date and click Scan to next step. If information all the above solutions cannot fix the issue – iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, perhaps there is a hardware problem. And you can only contact Apple Support for help. Press and hold Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button and keep holding Home button until iTunes detects the iPhone in recovery mode. This article will tell you how to recover iPhone data after restoring to factory settings. You can choose a suitable method based on your own situation.
- If the message doesn’t appear, repeat the previous step or try opening from a different app (for example, Dropbox instead of the internet, or Email).
- But you need to rule out hardware problems, that is, your screen can display or will have a reaction when you tap it.
- In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable.
- This firmware is too old, make sure you have the latest version and try again.
If the iPhone screen is black but still works, you have the chance to fix it and avoid losing important photos, videos, and files. Now, let’s see how to fix black screen on iPhone in 4 workarounds. You may want to go over them and get rid of iPhone black screen in no time. Some people may find that the iPhone is on but screen is black for no reason.